Greystone Centennial Middle School staff recognize that a variety of programming options is essential to the academic, social and emotional development of our students. The following information identifies only some of the opportunities we provide to our students.
- A friendly, inviting and academically challenging school environment.
- Abundant opportunities to build positive relationships between and among students and staff.
- Small communities of learners where groups know each other well, and where learning experiences are interrelated and meaningful.
- A caring adult advisor or mentor who knows and is concerned about each student’s academic progress and adjustment to school and life.
- An enthusiastic staff that provides programs designed to help students reach their potential.
- An environment that capitalizes on the curiosity and creativity of students and displays student projects, artwork and reports.
- Flexible grouping of students to provide the best learning environment for students of varying abilities, interests and rates of learning.
- Opportunities for participation in sports and interest-centered activities.
Extensive opportunities for students to explore, experiment, and discover.
- A positive discipline program that guides students in becoming responsible for their own behaviour.
- Social experiences appropriate for the age level.
- Partnership with families and communities.
- A culture that celebrates human diversity and promotes tolerance among students and adults from diverse backgrounds.